The current of air – Vyan Vayu, in the veins is said to be the circulator of blood in the body. When this air current starts moving very fast in the lungs, arteries and veins the disease is called the high blood pressure. Performing Vyan mudra 2-3 times a day for 50 minutes each followed by Pran Mudra for 15 minutes helps in regulating blood pressure.
Formation: The tips of Index finger and middle fingers to be joined with the tip of the thumb.
Effect: The speed of the air circulation of Vyan vayu is regulated.
- Blood pressure either high or low is regulated and balanced.
- Lack of initiative, enthusiasm, slowness of thoughts and perception is corrected.
- Drowsiness, excessive sleep is overcome.
- Intolerance to heat, sunstroke can be averted.
- Excessive sweating, thirst, urination, loose motions, menorrhagia (heavy period) can be overcome.